Friday, April 15, 2011

2011-04-15 Last Letter from the Provo MTC

Dear Family, (Mom, Dad, Logan, Jim, Hazel, Mikey, Danny, Mellory, Nick, Tayva, Peter, Calvin, Molly, Kacia, Koko, Taylor, Braden, Keeli, Lee, Davni, BJ, Holly, Clarissa, Luke, Italy, Fallout, Other Weapons, Harty, Rabbity, Gabbity, Everyone Else That Loves Me!),

I LOVE YOU!!
Things are going really well here! I still don't like Spanish, but I'm speaking it a lot! My companion and I are getting along really well, pretty much everyone here is super cool, everyone else is Amazing! If nothing else, the fact that so many different kinds of people from all over the WORLD are so open and loving has got to count for something, si?
Mikey, Danny, go on a mission! Jim, I haven't got a letter from you, but I still love you. Hazel I love you too, but not in a way that will cause Jim to beat me up!  I miss your food! (This goes for Mellory too!)
Father-figure; Thank you for helping me get here, I still don't enjoy Spanish, but that's OK! I'm learning to appreciate it.

I found Ammom!!  I mean elder Fitzgerald, It's been great.

I'll be in the DR when you read this, so send me letters there!

I want you all to know that I think of you all often, and it's frustrating that I can't reply as mych as I like, but I'll do wat I can. 

I love you all!!  



Elder Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment