I'm leaving for PUERTO RICO THIS TUESDAY! so don't send letters or anything to the D.R.! Ummm... It seems emails are being problematic again, I didn't get that last email you spoke of...But at least you only have to click resend, right?
Ummm.. These last few days in the CCM have been hard because it's mostly just reviewing, and if I'm not careful I start thinking I don't have anything more to learn :P BUT thank goodness I found the book of ROMANS! And I understand it, so... it's really cool. The first four chapters of 1 Corinthians is pretty cool too, but Romans is like.. the first general conferance. and THAT'S cool.
I have had two or three moments where I suddenly realize the teacher isn't speaking english. This is pretty cool, except as soon as I realize they're speaking spanish my mind shuts down >8( but it's a process :P
I got some SWEET pictures of this butterfly I caught, It's all blue and bright orange. I'm actually having trouble discerning if it's a moth or a butterfly, because it's body is fat and fuzzy more like a moth, and it's wing layout is V shaped. BUT it's head, proboscis and antennea are TOTALLY of the other genus! so... When you get my pictures, if someone finds out what kind of creature it is that would be cool.
Yes. I've caught two lizards, and I've TOUCHED a skink (stupid crafty skinks) There's dogs everywhere, but they just look... dazed. and we don't touch them.
For example, on one occasion whilst being social at the university there was a german sheperd curled up right in front of the front doors to the school. It was very sad.
Ummm... Yeah.. I had a really weird dream last light where i played a show.. but I didn't actually know..the song.. but it was realy dumb. Yeah. ALL my dreams are just odd lately
Oh! Haha, kinda a funny story. So, everyone knows I freerun. The other day someone was having too much fun with the soccer ball and kicked it over the 12 foot wall. NO, I didn't go get it. My mission presidante would have had a heart attack. BUT. I got a good look at where the ball was :P I think what really makes it funny is I took FOREVER getting up the wall, cause I didn't run strait up like I normally do, I cat-ed to a ledge next to it and dyno'd up to the top, but the wall is rounded on top so I had to REALLY struggle. BUT everyone was SO impressed
"Whoa! That was super fast!"
"I didn't know you were like, GOOD!"
Very silly. Everyone at home would have made fun of me, but I'm a genius in France!
No really though: The fellow elders here are really amazing people. I hope someday I convince them to visit or something so you can meet them.
WELL... that's all for now, I'll probably write a little more later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment