Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things are good (sent June 1, 2011)

Things are good, the pope is still catholic. We actually have most of the missionaries here in Puerto Rico, we've got a project going where we're trying to fortify this island and get more families going to church here before we go to other islands.
Rainy season just started, but it's still always 80.
My area actually has a ward! But I haven't been there yet. I had to go on splits for some reason I don't really know :P
Yes, you can send packages now. PLEASE send food!! Haha, no we actually JUST bought four hundred dollars worth of food from costco :) Mom needs a bumper sticker that says "Costco saved my baby".
BUT I WILL NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU SENDING CANDY/FOOD

UMMMM yeah. Things have been going alright though. I'm still getting the hang of the language. Right now that's kinda a thorn in my side. But most of the people I talk to speak english, so I'm not hopeless.

Can't say TOO much has happened yet. I've met a lot of really awesome families. I'm pretty much always sweating, but I don't mind.

Until next wednesday!

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment