About the mosquitos. They are geniuses. I hate them with a passion. and I
usually sweat off all the repellent around noon. :P but they say after your
here for a while they... get bored of you? I dunno.
Ummm Yeah! So Contacting can be a lot of fun! Contacting at Kmart is NOT so
fun. Well, it's not that bad, it's just we have to compete with some real
estate agents and these crazy hombres selling cakes. But I really like
talking to people at their homes. We don't knock on doors, we just yell
"Buenas! Permiso!" until they come :P I think my favorite houses are in the
Campo (Pronounced like Compost without the st, it means jungle), all
jury-rigged and added on, and the people up there are much nicer.
Oh, I got a fun conversation to share. So I was talking to someone about
sports, and they said
"So do you play football or anything?"
"Not especially, I really got into parkour though"
"What? Parkour is OLD man! You should play football!"
......
Because football is a new sport apparently.
XP NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MY ART!!
Oh! another fun story: so We were driving in the city borders, and as we
were stopped at a light I saw a lady point out an iguana to a security guy.
The Iguana wanted to go into the store or something apparently, but the
security guard walks up and tries telling it to go away. It sort of pretends
to wander off but then goes and sits next to the door. So the guard is
standig there, and I couldn't really hear him, but he had his hands out like
he was trying to explain to the iguana why it couldn't sit there. And that
Darn iguana just wasn't listening! What a punk.
Anyway, that's about all for today. Stay safe!
-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment